- Fall 2021: I am currently teaching CISC 404/604:
Logic in Computer Science
- I taught a new course
on Model Checking in Spring
2021. CISC 849.012: Advanced Topics in Computer
Paper on Action-Based Model Checking: Logic,
Automata, and Reduction,
by S.F. Siegel and Y. Yan, to appear at CAV 2020.
- PhD student Ziqing Luo successfully defended
his dissertation, Contracts for Message Passing
Programs, on Jan. 13, 2020. He has accepted a
position at Micro Focus.
Paper What's Wrong with
On-the-fly Partial Order Reduction, by S.F.
Siegel, presented at CAV 2019.
- Graduate student Yihao Yan completed his M.S. in
Computer Science and has accepted a position
as Software Engineer at Google!
- PC, Spin 2021
- PC, Correctness 2020
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Software
- PC, TACAS 2018
- PC, Correctness 2018
- PC, Technical Program, SC16
- ERC, PLDI 2014
- ERC, PPoPP 2014
- PC, NFM 2013
PC, BOOGIE 2012
PC, Technical Program, systems
PC, EuroPVM/MPI 2009,